The Association of Building Cleaning Service Providers (ABCD) is made up Building Cleaning Services Managers who are employed by Local Authorities.
The Association exists to add value to its members by becoming the Primary Association for Building Cleaning and Associated Services within the Public Sector
1. To promote and encourage the sharing of best practice in the activities of its members.
2. To enhance the profile of Public Sector Cleaning and Associated Services.
3. To influence the decisions of Central and Local Government bodies to benefit the activities of its members.
4. To advise and support members on current issues relevant to Public Sector Cleaning and Associated Services.
5. To facilitate networking for all its members.
6. To ensure effective use of ABCD resources.